A deep dive into the five key trends we observed from the show floors and beyond
Last week, we kicked off a new decade of innovations with another CES in Las Vegas, where over 4,500 exhibitors showed off their latest products and services to 175,000 attendees from all over the world. From the spacious brand activations in the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) to the overcrowded Eureka Park, where hopeful startups rent out tiny booths to promote their inventions, the Lab team walked them all to bring you the biggest trends from the largest tech show on earth.
While some have lamented that CES 2020 offered nothing particularly new to see — and they may be right to a certain degree, — a deeper look reveals some new trends emerging from the show floors this year that should intrigue brands and marketers alike.
5 key trends
– Streaming Wars Expand Beyond TV
– Ambient Computing Enters Smart Home
– Full Speed on EVs and Micro-Mobility Concepts
– Specialized Digital Health Products In Ascendance
– 5G and Privacy Discussion Take a Backseat