Coco-Cola – Thank your beloved
Christmas was always a strong moment Coca-Cola and for the most of us. That’s the period during which we want to please and thank you our beloved ones.
475.000 people welcomed the truck across 30 places
Coca-Cola based its holiday campaign around thank you.
It includes many elements like a redesigned packaging, branded wrapping paper available for free in 5 shopping malls and the iconic Xmas truck, which stopped in 30 places in Belgium. Its huge LED screen displayed consumers’ messages.
Strategy & solution
Media and contents to inspire the consumers:
– Activation on 8 Digital OOH networks
– On Joe and Bel RTL listeners were invited to thank a person who particularly mattered in 2017. Then the truck drove in front of his/her house
Call to action media:
– Tag-on TV / On line video
– Posts on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat to invite people to go to see Coca-Cola’s Truck and create their own thanking video
– Branded wrapping paper distributors in shopping malls
– 20.149 videos sent
– 3.451 messages displayed on the truck
– 475.000 people welcomed the truck across 30 places
– 2,03% engagement rate on Facebook and Instagram
– 1.796 listeners called Bel RTL or Joe thank personally someone